Waterfront Northwest House Plan with Stacked Rear Decks
About This Plan
- Three levels of covered decks span the rear elevation of this Northwest home plan creating the ideal space to enjoy the surrounding views.
- A double-sided fireplace warms the living room and dining area, which flows into the kitchen. These shared living spaces are filled with natural lighting from an abundance of windows.
- A home office completes the main level, located behind the 4-car, tandem garage.
- Three bedrooms, a bonus room, and the laundry room can be found upstairs. The master and one of the secondary bedrooms offer their own private deck.
- Discover a spacious rec room in the walk-out basement, along with a wine making room for the hobbyist and a media room.
- NOTE: If building in the state of Washington, your plan purchase cannot be done online. Please contact us directly.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,740 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,558 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,582 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,600 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 86' 0"
- Depth: 61' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 816 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss