Well-Blended Contemporary House Plan
About This Plan
- A distinctive contemporary exterior emphasizes the modern lines of this house plan.
- The use of mixed materials and horizontal windows are eye-catching touches.
- Designed for a narrow lot, the home is less than 31' wide.
- An open layout maximizes the use of the living space.
- Sliding glass doors in the living room lead out to the back yard where you can add a patio or deck.
- Three bedrooms lie on the upper floor with the master suite having a double door entry and big walk-in closet.
- The four piece bathroom offers a stand alone soaking tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,620 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 782 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 838 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 10"
- Depth: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss