Well-Planned Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- The use of mixed materials on the exterior serves to draw your attention to this Traditional house plan.
- Every inch of space inside is put to good use, with an open floor plan that makes the home feel larger.
- You can seat 3 people at the big kitchen island or eat in the nearby dining section.
- Sliding glass doors take you to your back yard where you can add a deck or step right onto the grass.
- The master suite gets a big walk-in closet.
- The hall bathroom has a big shower plus a bathtub.
- Related Plans: Get this plan in reverse with house plan 22417DR (1,211 sq. ft.) or get a three bedroom version with 1,531 sq. ft. with house plan 22418DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,211 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,211 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 9"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available