Wonderful Wrap-Around Porch
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A covered porch wraps all the way around this hill country home plan, offering an inviting setting for outdoor living. Twin bay windows, a stone chimney and three dormers add to the friendly ambiance.
- The open floor plan places the living room with a high volume ceiling and a fireplace, the dining room and the kitchen in one large area, divided only by a peninsula counter with a snack bar. Part of the dining room rises for two stories, opening up the space.
- In the first-floor master suite, the bathroom contains a walk-in closet, garden tub, separate shower and two sinks set in an angled counter.
- Upstairs, a loft overlooks both the entry and the dining room below. A hall bath serves the secondary bedrooms, both with dormers and one with a walk-in closet.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify when ordering.
- Related Plan: For a version with two dormers, see house plan 3000D.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with plans for a detached two-car garage.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.