Wonderful Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- A covered porch wraps all the way around this hill country home plan, offering an inviting setting for outdoor living. Twin bay windows, a stone chimney and three dormers add to the friendly ambiance.
- The open floor plan places the living room with a high volume ceiling and a fireplace, the dining room and the kitchen in one large area, divided only by a peninsula counter with a snack bar. Part of the dining room rises for two stories, opening up the space.
- In the first-floor master suite, the bathroom contains a walk-in closet, garden tub, separate shower and two sinks set in an angled counter.
- Upstairs, a loft overlooks both the entry and the dining room below. A hall bath serves the secondary bedrooms, both with dormers and one with a walk-in closet.
- Related Plan: For a version with two dormers, see house plan 3000D.
- Added Bonus: This house plan comes with plans for a detached two-car garage.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,883 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,168 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 715 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,409 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 45' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick