Year-Round Vacation Cottage
About This Plan
- A screened gazebo and a large arched window highlight the exterior of this four-season vacation cottage.
- Entering via the gazebo, a wonderful setting for outdoor meals, one walks into the L-shaped kitchen and dining room. The adjacent living room focuses on its cozy fireplace. The two-story portion of the living room opens up the space, adding light and volume.
- Rounding out the first floor are a full bath, a laundry room and a bedroom with a walk-in closet. Upstairs, two more bedrooms, both with sloped ceilings, share a two-compartment bath.
- Standard foundation: daylight basement of 858 sq. ft.
- Related Plans: Finish the gazebo with house plan 21960DR and get more room with house plans - 21091DR (1,625 sq. ft.)
- Build in reverse with house plan 2123DR.
- Get a grand rear deck with house plan 21567DR (1,625 sq. ft.).
- Get an attached garage with house plans 21941DR (1,816 sq. ft.) and 21866DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,494 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 960 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 534 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss