3-Bed House Plan with Vaulted Interior
About This Plan
- This 3-bed house plan has a vaulted covered entry and a front porch spanning the entire front of the home. Centered on the porch, a pair of french doors open to reveal a dramatic vaulted interior and a floor plan open front to back.
- The great room is vaulted front to back and has a fireplace. It is open to the kitchen and provides separation between the entertaining space and the bedrooms.
- The master bedroom has a walk-in closet and private bath. Across the home, two bedrooms share a bath.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-bed version with house plan 68536VR and 68756VR (1,357 sq. ft.), 68758VR (1,541 sq. ft.) and 68811VR (1,604 sq. ft.). Build on a basement with house plans 68414VR and 68521VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,368 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,368 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 368 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 106 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick