1-Story Craftsman-Style House Plan
About This Plan
- A seemingly endless array of enticing amenities are found in this 1-story, Craftsman-style house plan. A covered front stoop welcomes guests.
- Step inside and you are greeted with a view of the great room fireplace ahead. The great room has a trayed ceiling and is open to the dining room and kitchen.
- The kitchen, with an island workspace and pantry, flows seamlessly into the dining room.
- The master suite includes a master bath with his and her vanities and a walk-in closet with access to the laundry room. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a centrally located hall bathroom.
- The garage has room for three cars and the storage space can fit a fourth car parked tandem-style.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,617 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,617 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 8"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1056 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12