1360 Square Foot New American House Plan with Vaulted Covered Entry Porch
About This Plan
- This 1,360 square foot house plan features a spacious kitchen with ample storage and a large 10-foot-long kitchen peninsula which comfortably seats four. The pantry includes an appliance bar to keep your coffee maker and other counter appliances tucked away yet easily accessible.
- The dining area is enhanced by a 72” wide recessed electric fireplace with a recessed swivel mount television above.
- The optional vaulted ceiling in the living room and kitchen rises to 13’-1” at the center.
- Pocket doors leading into the master suite and office can either be closed for privacy or left open to provide great sightlines through the large 5'-4” wide openings. The modern walk-in shower in the master bathroom provides both easy access and eliminates the maintenance required by glass doors. Measuring over 6'-6” from end to end, the shower accommodates dual shower heads and a built-in bench. The master ensuite also includes a dual sink vanity and large walk-in closet with an optional laundry chute.
- This design also features a covered front porch and a mudroom/laundry room complete with a linen cabinet, a coat closet and a large mechanical closet.
- Related Plans: Add a 2-car garage on the right with house plan 677668MG and get a smaller version with house plan 67800MG (988 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,360 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,360 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 84 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Vaulted Ceiling 13' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss