Compact House Plan with Home Office and Bathroom Options
About This Plan
- This compact 2-bed house plan features a covered front porch with front door centered on the home.
- Inside, 9' ceilings and pocket doors throughout the home create a spacious and open feeling. The spacious floor plan accommodates full sized furniture and appliances.
- A fully equipped kitchen with a walk-in pantry and eating bar that comfortably seats up to four is open to the living room.
- The pocket doors leading into the master suite and guest room can either be closed for privacy or can provide a large 5' wide opening. The walk-in shower in the master suite provides both easy access and eliminates the maintenance required by glass doors. Measuring over 6' from end to end, the shower accommodates dual shower heads. The master suite also includes a dual vanity and a large walk-in closet and comes with an alternate layout with a larger walk-in closet.
- A mudroom/laundry room and a full bath for guests completes the plan.
- Related Plan: Get a version with a 2-car garage attached on the left with house plan 67761MG.
Alternate Master Bathroom Layout
Main Level - Basement Stairs Location
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 988 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 988 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 5"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss