2-Bed Barndominium with Cathedral Ceilings
About This Plan
- Rural living just got better with this 2-bedroom, Barndominium; a total of 3,187 square feet of living space. The weathervane resting on the cupola serves as the cherry on top.
- Barn doors set in the center of the front elevation part to take you into the heart of the home, which combines with an open utility room.
- The enormous family room can be the gathering space for many holiday gatherings and features a tall cathedral ceiling with exposed beams lending a rustic aesthetic.
- Enjoy the double-sided fireplace from either the family room or covered porch, and a bonus room provides a versatile space that can be updated as your needs change.
- The bedrooms frame the main level and each includes a full bath and walk-in closet. Upstairs, a generous loft could be used as a playroom, home office, or gym.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,187 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,692 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 495 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 51' 10"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12