2-Bed Mountain House Plan with Large Outdoor Living Spaces
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Modern elements on the exterior of this 2-bedroom, mountain house plan contribute to the great curb appeal, while clerestory windows stretch up above the great room, creating an interior drenched in natural light.
- Entertaining is made easy with the open floor plan, which extends outdoors onto a covered patio through two sets of french doors. The cooktop island anchors the living space, and a spacious pantry gives you plenty of storage space.
- The master bedroom shares the right side of the home with a quiet study, and includes a sitting nook, 5-fixture bath, and walk-in closet.
- A second bedroom on the main floor is ideal for guests, and is located next to the angled, 3-car garage.
- Boost the bedroom count from 2 to 4 when you finish the lower level, and gain a generous family room and exercise room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,658 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,658 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,882 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,696 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 962 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 128' 11"
- Depth: 64' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1112 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12