2-Bed Northwest Traditional Home Plan with Bonus Room
About This Plan
- Prominent, gabled roof lines, combined with board and batten and contrasting, horizontal siding, contribute to the charm provided in this 2-bedroom, Northwest traditional house plan.
- An inviting front, covered porch welcomes you home. Past two coat closets just inside the foyer, find your way to an open-concept layout providing a feeling of spaciousness on the main level. The living room and dining room both offer cathedral ceilings, and a large, sliding door extends entertaining space to the back, covered porch.
- An oversized kitchen island offers plenty of workspace for meal preparation and counter-height seating for four. The corner pantry helps maintain an organized kitchen.
- Retreat to your master suite, which includes a walk-in closet and master bath with a sink, and separate tub and shower. The main-level, powder bath is accessible through a pocket door.
- An additional bedroom and laundry room also reside on the main level.
- A bonus room, above the 2-car garage, maximizes versatility.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 22367DR, 21937DR and 21649DR. Get a side-entry garage with house plan 21525DR. Get a finished lower level with house plan 21940DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,556 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,556 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 409 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 470 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front