2-Bed Rustic Country Home Plan with Second Floor Balcony
About This Plan
- A 7'-deep porch runs along the front of this rustic 2-bed country home plan with vertical metal siding wrapping the exterior
- The single garage bay includes additional space for storage or a woodworking shop.
- Inside, the main level presents a combined kitchen, living, and dining room with a charming wood-burning stove in the corner.
- A full bathroom is located just inside the garage entry and includes a linen closet.
- The second level gives you a large open living space and a bedroom with sitting area and a full bath. Sliding doors by the top of the stairs take you to a balcony (8' by 22') giving a great space to enjoy the fresh air and the views.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68976VR and 68838VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,019 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 873 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,146 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 176 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 36' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 627 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss