2-Bed Tiny Home Plan for a Sloping-Lot
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Although compact in size, this 2-bedroom, tiny home plan features loads of curb appeal and character.
- The rear wall of windows in the open living space matches the gabled roofline, filling the interior with natural lighting.
- The full-size kitchen provides all of the standard amenities, along with an eating bar at the cooktop island.
- The main-level bedroom offers access to a full bath, while the neighboring mud / laundry room welcomes you inside from a covered porch.
- The master bedroom consumes the second level and includes a private deck, attic storage access, and attached bath.
- Related Plan: Get a crawlspace foundation with house plan 67802MG.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,037 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 768 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 269 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 768 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 13 on 12