2-Bed Traditional Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- This simple, yet highly functional, house plan provides all of the necessities for the modern homeowner.
- The family room greets you upon entering and a coat closet conveniently sits just within the front door.
- The U-shaped kitchen includes a corner pantry and opens to the dining room. French doors in the dining room supply additional natural light and lead to the back stoop.
- Down the hall, discover two bedrooms that share a full bathroom.
- A centrally located laundry closet is available off the family room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,190 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab, Daylight, Walkout, Slab, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 266 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss