2-Bedroom Country Craftsman House Plan with Carport under 1100 Sq Ft
About This Plan
- This compact 2-bed house plan features a covered front porch with front door centered on the home.
- Inside, 9' ceilings and pocket doors throughout the home create a spacious and open feeling. The spacious floor plan accommodates full sized furniture and appliances.
- A fully equipped kitchen with a walk-in pantry and eating bar that comfortably seats up to four is open to the living room.
- The pocket doors leading into the master suite and guest room can either be closed for privacy or can provide a large 5' wide opening. The walk-in shower in the master suite provides both easy access and eliminates the maintenance required by glass doors. Measuring over 6' from end to end, the shower accommodates dual shower heads. The master suite also includes a dual vanity and a large walk-in closet and comes with an alternate layout with a larger walk-in closet.
- A mudroom/laundry room and a full bath for guests completes the plan.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,064 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,064 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 112 sq. ft.
- Carport: 392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 1"
- Type: Carport
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss