2-Bedroom Country Home Plan under 1300 Square Feet with Vaulted Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This attractive one-story 1275 square foot house plan is great for someone looking to get a fresh start. It's simple footprint, modest size and flat lack of gables all contribute to it being an economical plan to build.
- 7'10"-deep porches span the full width of the home front and back giving you two places to enjoy the fresh air and the views.
- The living, dining and kitchen areas are all combined into one vaulted space with access to the back porch.
- The kitchen has an island and a convenient pantry and mudroom access.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy. The master suite has a huge walk-in closet, a barn door that opens to the bathroom and direct access to the laundry room.
- Related Plans: Get a larger version with house plan 28939JJ (1,662 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,275 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,275 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 315 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 315 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 7"
- Depth: 47' 7"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick