2 or 3 Bed Ranch With Open Floor Plan
About This Plan
- This sprawling ranch has a timeless blend of Craftsman style and traditional lines.
- The great room, dining room and kitchen work together to create an open concept floor plan that is large enough for any size family.
- A screened porch is accessed off the back of the home through the dining space further expanding the living area.
- The master suite lies to the left of the great room and includes a cathedral ceiling, spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks. A second bedroom has access to the full bath off the hallway.
- The den could be converted to a third bedroom if needed.
- A 2-stall garage with extra storage completes this house plan.
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,411 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,411 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 205 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 94 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 4"
- Depth: 54' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 873 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss