2-Story Contemporary Northwest House Plan with Double-sided Fireplace
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- Oversized windows on the exterior of this Contemporary Northwest house plan ensure a light and airy interior. This design delivers 2,664 sq ft of living space with the option to add 1,154 sq ft when you finish the basement.
- The double-sided fireplace can be enjoyed from both the den and great room, while the formal dining room offers a shortcut into the kitchen through a butler's pantry.
- The kitchen hosts a prep island with a large eating area for casual meals with the family. A pocket door reveals a walk-in pantry that includes cold storage and the covered deck is the ideal spot for BBQs.
- Three bedrooms and the laundry room occupy the second level. The master bedroom features a sitting nook surrounded by builtins and a master bathroom with access to the laundry room.
- The basement is designed to include a rec area with a fireplace, two bedrooms, a full bath, mechanical room, and exercise space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,664 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,460 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,204 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,154 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 6"
- Depth: 40' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss