2-Story House Plan Under 2000 Square Feet with Stacked Front Porches
About This Plan
- Stacked porches present a welcoming sight on the front elevation of this 3 bed, 2.5 bath 1,969 square foot Rustic Country house plan.
- An open-concept living space greets you upon entering, anchored by an oversized prep island with seating for three.
- Enjoy the convenience of a main-level primary bedroom that includes a full bathroom and walk-in closet.
- The laundry / utility room sits across the hall from the primary bedroom and a 23' by 5'8" back porch offers additional outdoor living space.
- Upstairs, two identical bedrooms share a full bathroom and a rec area provides access to the front deck.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 300030FNK and 300032FNK.
- GIVING BACK: Please note the plan designer gives 10% of their profits on all sales to charities focused on helping children and families in foster care.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,969 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,000 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 969 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 203 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 147 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 203 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Basement, Daylight, Walkout, Piling, Stem Wall, Monolithic Slab, Post Frame
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 25' 0"
- Depth: 53' 10"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss