2-Story Transitional House Plan with Private Home Office and Laundry Chute
About This Plan
- The crisp, clean exterior of this 2-story transitional-style home give it great curb appeal. The side-entry garage adds to the appeal.
- A home office is isolated from the main home and is accessible from the outside and the garage only.
- Step inside the home and you are greeted by a 2-storhy foyer.
- The main level is completely open with no partitions between the living room, dining area, and kitchen. In the gourmet kitchen, a large island with a dual sink offers seating for four, and a pantry (10'4" by 7'4") is conveniently located.
- Upstairs, the master suite has a roomy walk-in closet, and 4-fixture ensuite. Two secondary bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bath, and the hall closet includes a convenient laundry chute.
- The laundry room and a powder bath are located just steps within the entry from the single garage with 10' ceilings. An unfinished basement gives you a blank slate for expansion.
- Related Plans: Get a front-entry garage with house plans 22585DR and 22596DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,213 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,056 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,057 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Monolithic Slab, Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 38' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 330 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss