2200 Sq Ft Modern Barndominium-Style House Plan with 3 Beds and 2-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This modern barndominium-style house plan gives has an open-concept design with an expansive living room complete with a vaulted ceiling and a fireplace.
- The kitchen features a large island that effortlessly connects with the dining room, creating an ideal flow for mealtime and entertaining. This open layout allows for constant connection between family members and guests.
- A private master wing has a bedroom with vaulted ceilings and views to the back. A spacious walk-in closet provides plenty of room for storage. The master bathroom offers a taste of spa-like luxury with two sinks and a large glass shower. A separate kids' has a Jack and Jill bathroom.
- A large mudroom and laundry room provide plenty of room for everyday tasks and storage.
- A 2-car garage with a dedicated storage and/or workshop area is perfect for hobbies, crafts, or home projects.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,237 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,237 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 526 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 60 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 88' 6"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 752 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12