2200 Square Foot Country Farmhouse Plan with 6-Foot-Deep Wraparound Porch
About This Plan
- This 3-bed country farmhouse plan gives you 2200 square feet of heated living and has a 6'-deep wraparound porch. A board and batten exterior with a gabled dormer with three windows gives the home plan great curb appeal.
- The main entry is off the wraparound porch and takes you into the open floor plan. The kitchen has unimpeded views across the vaulted and beamed great room with corner fireplace and to the covered back porch beyond. A covered side entry leads into a large mudroom/laundry room .
- An included bonus room/flex space between the main entry and mudroom is a perfect home office space.
- The main floor master has back porch access through sliding doors. The 2nd level master bedroom has its own private balcony and shares a bathroom with Bed 3.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plans 68788VR, 68505VR, 68695VR and 68625VR (on a walkout basement), 68755VR and 680089VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,200 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,640 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 560 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,134 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 2"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick