2500 Square Foot Craftsman Home Plan with Angled Garage and Basement Expansion
2 - 4
About This Plan
- This 6-bedroom Craftsman home plan captures your attention inside and out. With 6 bedrooms and an open floor plan, this design is perfect for larger families.
- The main floor features 9' ceilings in most areas, except the 12' great room decorated by a coffered ceiling. Host special occasions in the spacious kitchen and dining nook that expands onto a covered deck for outdoor enjoyment.
- The well-appointed master bedroom is conveniently located on the main level and sits across the hall from another bedroom.
- On the lower level, a guest suite allows you to pamper friends and two separate utility rooms give relief from having to haul laundry up and down stairs. The partially finished basement allows plenty of room for expansion.
- The 2-car garage extends at an angle and provides extra space for storage or lawn supplies. A mudroom just inside offers a space to drop bags and outerwear.
Optionally Finished Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,561 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,561 sq. ft.
- Deck: 599 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 246 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,542 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 956 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, or 4
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 111' 0"
- Depth: 82' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1167 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 8" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss