3 Bed Coastal Dune Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This one-story three bed coastal ranch home plan is perfect for a coastal dune environment and comes complete with a lower level giving you a great open space with patio access and a fireplace.
- The bedrooms are all on the main floor and are separated by the open floor plan which is highlighted by the family room with cathedral ceiling. Windows give you a great views across the deck.
- The kitchen is open to the dining room and has seating available from the family room. There are two sets of sliding doors on the back so you can eat al fresco on the 10'-deep deck.
- An attached garage is designed with an access ramp to allow easy access to the house.
- The large wrap porch allows you to enjoy the coastal views from every side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,432 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,716 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,716 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,135 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 576 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"