3 Bed Contemporary Ranch Home Plan with 3-Car Courtyard Garage with Home Office
About This Plan
- This 3 bed, 3 bath one-story house plan gives you 3,480 square feet of heated living and a contemporary ranch exterior. Perfect for a lot that slopes to the rear, it has two bedrooms and a rec room in the lower level as well as storage.
- Work from home in your office located near the entry porch.
- The living room, dining room and kitchen sit under a shared vaulted ceiling that starts at 9' and rises to its highest point at 17'. Sliding doors on the back wall take you to a covered deck (264 sq. ft.) with an adjacent sizeable open deck (203 sq. ft.).
- A 16' by 8' overhead door and a 9' by 8' overhead door open to the 890 square foot 3-car garage.
- GIVING BACK: Please note the plan designer gives 10% of their profits on all sales to charities focused on helping children and families in foster care.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,480 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,638 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,842 sq. ft.
- Deck: 203 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 63 sq. ft.
- Covered Deck: 264 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Monolithic Slab, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 65' 2"
- Depth: 80' 9"
- Max ridge height: 18' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 840 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss