3 Bed Cottage with Basement Expansion
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This 3 bed house plan has two master suites and is perfectly suited for your back woods lot. The exterior has blend of board and batten siding and stone and has a rugged standing seam metal roof.
- The main entry is off the front porch and takes you into the open floor plan. The kitchen has unimpeded views across the vaulted great room with corner fireplace and to the covered back porch beyond.
- The dining room is vaulted and has views on all three walls.
- The main floor master has back porch access through sliding doors. And the upstairs masters has its own private balcony. Upstairs, a loft area overlooks the vaulted great room below.
- Get a future bedroom and bath in the basement plus an open space great for a rec or game room.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68401VR, 68539VR, 68401VR, 68625VR and 68755VR..
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,850 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,354 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 496 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 56 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 182 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Walkout, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 2"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 10"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick