3-Bed Craftsman Cottage with Optional Carport
About This Plan
- This beautiful craftsman style home plan is full of character and charm. Over 1,300 square feet of fine living comes with split bedrooms, large open spaces, an oversized kitchen with island and a warming fireplace.
- The exterior is just as elegant with its many historical details and wonderful charm.
- The master bedroom has a tray ceiling plus a huge master bath and closet.
- In the rear of the home, you will enjoy the screened porch.
- An optional carport which allows for a rear or side entry is an added bonus.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 11741HZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,300 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,300 sq. ft.
- Storage: 47 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 148 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 84 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 8"
- Depth: 60' 2"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Carport
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick