3 Bed Craftsman House Plan Under 1400 Square Feet with Covered Porches and 2-Car Side Garage
About This Plan
- This 3 bed, 2 bath Craftsman-style house plan gives you 1,328 square feet of heated living with a front porch (105 square foot greeting) and a rear porch (220 square feet) accessible both from the kitchen/dining area and the 2-car garage (440 square feet).
- The center of the home is open front to back with the great room with tray ceiling just inside the entry.
- A split bedroom layout has the master suite alone on the left with a walk-in closet and a 5-fixture bath and Beds 2 and 3 across the home sharing a bath.
- Laundry is tucked away by the family entry.
- NOTE: Please allow 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,328 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,328 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 325 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 325 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 220 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 105 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Walkout, Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 57' 6"
- Max ridge height: 20' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss