3-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Exercise Room
About This Plan
- Timber-framed gables decorate the front elevation of this 3-bedroom, Craftsman home plan, while the 3-car garage extends from the front of the home to create a parking courtyard.
- Inside, an office alcove is located behind a barn door to the left, next to a coat closet. The spacious great room features a grand fireplace surrounded by built-ins, and the seamless flow into the kitchen allows family and friends to move around freely.
- Retreat to the screened porch for outdoor enjoyment without the bugs, accessible from the dining area.
- The master bedroom completes the main level, and includes a tray ceiling, 5-fixture ensuite, and oversized walk-in closet.
- Descend the stairs to find a large recreation room with a wet bar that extends onto a lower patio. Two additional bedrooms, two full baths, and an exercise room can also be found.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,002 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,274 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,728 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 443 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 454 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 87' 2"
- Max ridge height: 23' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 874 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 12' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Garage 12' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss