3 Bed Craftsman Ranch with Shed Dormers
About This Plan
- There's great symmetry and style in this 3 bed Craftsman ranch house plan with multiple gable and dormers.
- Step into the entry and take note of the formal dining room with an open and airy feel thanks to columns separating it from the rest of the floor plan.
- Take in views of the vaulted great room with a huge fireplace and patio views.
- The nearby breakfast room has patio access for ease when dining outdoors. The vaulted kitchen delivers a functional layout that includes a built-in desk, a center cooktop island with seating, and a walk-in pantry.
- Other great highlights include a laundry room with a powder room and three great bedrooms located conveniently near each other.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,033 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,033 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 8"
- Depth: 42' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 575 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss