3-Bed Home Plan With Drop Zone
About This Plan
- A drop zone, complete with seat and coat closet, is a great convenience in this 3 bedroom home plan.
- Step inside the front door and you have views through to the family room with fireplace. The family is the main hub of the home and is open to both the kitchen and dining rooms.
- Ten foot ceilings in both the family and master bedroom, along with an arched window in bedroom three, create a great feel in the home.
- The laundry is off the rear foyer away from guests and entertaining zones.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plan 40898DB and 42562DB.
Main Floor - Slab and Crawlspace Version (no stairs)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,642 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,642 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 771 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12