3-Bed House Plan with Solarium-Like Kitchen
About This Plan
- A three-sided bumpout by the kitchen and dining room makes for a solarium-like feeling in this three-bedroom house plan.
- A coat closet off the covered entry reduces clutter.
- There is an island that provides seating for three in the kitchen which is open to the living room in front.
- Three bedrooms and laundry space are on the main floor.
- Expand in the basement or use it for storage. Alternate foundations are available.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version in reverse layout with see house plan 21036DR. Get more room with house plan 22332DR (1,315 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,218 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,218 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Daylight, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"