3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Breezeway Attached Garage
About This Plan
- A covered porch provides welcome shelter to this New American house plan. A beautiful arrangement of windows, materials and and rooflines combine to give this home amazing curb appeal.
- Inside, the entry opens to the vaulted great room with fireplace. The room opens to the kitchen and the dining room giving you a great space to entertain in.
- The kitchen gives you an island with counter seating and a roomy pantry with storage. Windows over the sink give you views to the back and French doors take you to a covered patio.
- The master bedroom has vaulted ceilings. There is a walk-in closet off the five fixture bath.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a hall bath. And down the hall to the left of the stairs you'll find the bonus room give you expansion possibilities.
- The 2-car garage is attached by a breezeway
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The total heated square footage includes the bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,329 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 574 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 355 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 34' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 494 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss