3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Home Office and Optional Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding meets stone accents on the exterior of this exclusive 3-bedroom, 1-story Modern Farmhouse house plan, which includes the option to finish a 3,448 square foot lower level.
- Enjoy gathering with friends and family in this open concept layout that extends onto a 877 square feet covered deck with a double-sided fireplace.
- The master suite is privately located behind the 3-car garage, and features a deluxe ensuite with a wet room, spacious walk-in closet, and access to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom on the left side of the home, while a home office off the foyer completes the main level.
- The lower level could serve as a separate living space with its own kitchen in the family room, private entrance, two bedrooms, an office, and laundry closet.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,090 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,090 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 877 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 373 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 3,448 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 83' 6"
- Depth: 79' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 995 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side