3-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Multiple Garage Options
2 - 3
About This Plan
- A large gable centered over the porch and a gable end pulled towards the front greet you to this modern farmhouse plan. With multiple garage options (2- or 3-car side or front), this house plan suits all kinds of families with all kinds of needs.
- The foyer opens to the great room which has sliding doors on the back wall giving you access to a broad rear porch.
- A 4' by 10' kitchen island gives you great work space and can comfortably sit five people. With access to the garage just steps away, it is a simple task to unload groceries and store them in the large pantry.
- A split bedroom layout maximizes your privacy with the master suite on the left with outdoor access and a five-fixture bath and two bedrooms across the hmoe sharing a Jack and Jill bath.
- A bonus room over the garage gives you expansion space.
- Related Plan: Get more living area with house plans 14676RK (2,453 sq. ft.), 14677RK (2,584 sq. ft.) and 14678RK (2,652 sq. ft.).
- MATERIALS LIST NOTE: If a materials list is part of your order, please allow 5 to 10 business days for delivery.
- OPTIONAL FOUNDATIONS: Please allow 5 to 10 business days for any of the alternate foundations.
2-Car Front Load Garage Option
3-Car Front Load Garage Option
3-Car Side Load Garage Option
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,046 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,046 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 228 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 147 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 361 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 65' 10"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 630 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 or 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss