3-Bed Modern Mediterranean House Plan with 6 Upstairs Balconies
About This Plan
- With a width of 29 feet, this 3-bedroom modern Mediterranean home plan provides a design ideal for narrow plot lines.
- From the foyer, a home office is located to the left, while a grand curved staircase can be seen straight ahead.
- Rectangular cabinets and counters form the kitchen, which is open to the family room. An oversized opening leads to the dining room with French doors that grant access to a rear porch.
- At the top of the stairs, a Juliet-style balcony in the communal space offers views onto the side yard, and the forward-facing master bedroom includes two private balconies and a 5-fixture ensuite.
- The two rear-facing bedroom suites are mirror images, each with their own balcony and sharing a Jack-and-Jill bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,278 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,106 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,172 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 245 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 29' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 227 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss