3-Bed Mountain Craftsman with 2-Car Drive-Under Garage
About This Plan
- This 3-bed mountain Craftsman house plan gives you 3 beds, 2.5 baths and 2,473 square feet of heated living space. Designed for a rear-sloping lot, it has 2 garage bays in the lower level with a rec room / family room between them.
- A 2-story great room with fireplace has commanding views through a 2-story wall of windows looking out back.
- The kitchen has a corner pantry and seating for up to 4 at the peninsula. A pair of French doors in the dining room take you to the open deck.
- The master suite has a large walk-in closet and a five-fixture bathroom. A pair of French doors opens to the deck.
- Upstairs, a loft area has views to the great room below and has bedrooms to either side.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,473 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,591 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 925 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1548 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss