3-Bed Rustic House Plan with Expansive Outdoor Living Space
About This Plan
- Take advantage of outdoor living from the partially-covered deck space surrounding this 3-bedroom Rustic house plan.
- The grand great room features tall ceilings and a light-filled interior with a sneak peek into the loft area upstairs. The adjoining kitchen hosts a large island, 7'8" by 8' pantry, and easy access to the nearby laundry room.
- Escape to the main-level master suite and discover a corner fireplace, french doors that lead to the open deck, sitting nook, and 5-fixture bathroom.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 sit on either side of the loft with access to multiple storage rooms.
- The double garage is located on the lower level with plenty of unfinished space for future expansion.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,433 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,588 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 845 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 47' 2"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Drive Under, Attached
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 13' 7"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss