3-Bed Storybook House Plan with First-floor Master Bed
About This Plan
- Clapboards, stone, and shingles combine to offer a wonderful effect on the exterior of this 3-bedroom house plan. The front porch is 12' deep, giving you the opportunity to use it as outdoor living space.
- The foyer opens to the great room, set off from the entryway by a partial wall, and includes a warm fireplace. French doors open to the 4-season sun room, with a fireplace, and access to the kitchen and dining area, as well as to the backyard.
- The kitchen invites you to sit at the large island, complete with double-bowl sink and plenty of storage. An angled opening gives you easy access to the garage making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master has a bay window that lets in natural light and gives you nice views to the back. The bath has dual vanities, a walk-in closet, and access to the laundry room.
- A combined game / family room on the lower level provides additional space to relax. Also on this level, discover a bedroom suite, exercise room, and room for storage and mechanicals.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,531 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,656 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,875 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 230 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 800 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss