3 Bedroom Vacation Retreat
About This Plan
- This 3 bedroom vacation retreat boasts a free-standing wood cooking stove in the great room that opens up to an inviting wrap around multi-purpose deck through double French Doors.
- The large main floor guest bedroom is naturally lit with two large windows and has ample closet space.
- The upstairs master bedroom has two interior functionally opening windows that overlook the great room below creating a unique look and feel to this suite. A rear-facing private balcony is accessed via triple French doors.
- The plans are designed with a walkout basement foundation plan. The walk-out is located under the rear facing sundeck.
- The roof has a 12:12 pitch.
- Related Plans: Downsize with house plans 9812SW (1,370 sq. ft.) and 9801SW (1,154 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,538 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 902 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 636 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 96 sq. ft.
- Entry: 88 sq. ft.
- Deck: 586 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 50' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick