Designed to Capture Views
About This Plan
- An economical footprint is further enhanced with an expansive 10' deep partially covered sundeck, promoting a multitude of outdoor activities and capturing the rear view.
- Window seats in the sitting / dining areas are warmed by the wood stove and encourages cozy indoor moments.
- The U-shaped kitchen is brightened with a greenhouse window, perfect for plant enthusiasts.
- The second story art studio boasts a voluminous 13' high sloped ceiling, open to the sitting room below and the outdoors via a covered balcony.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 9812SW (1,370 sq. ft.) and 9833SW (1,538 sq. ft.).
- Also see these related house plans: 9805SW, 9807SW, 9808SW and 9810SW.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,154 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 672 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 482 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 240 sq. ft.
- Deck: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 42' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick