About This Plan
- This separated three bedroom vacation retreat boasts a warming gas fireplace in the great room that opens up to an inviting wrap around multi purpose deck through double French doors.
- With the entire kitchen being open to the great room it makes this a truly open and expansive versatile year round living space.
- The upstairs master bedroom has two interior functionally opening windows that overlook the great room below creating a unique look and feel to this suite. Two skylights aligned with these windows flood this area with natural warming light. A private secluded personal balcony is accessed via triple French doors for those quiet reflective moments or sunset salutes.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 9833SW (1,538 sq. ft.) and 9808SW (1,644 sq. ft.).
- Also see these related house plans: 9801SW, 9805SW, 9807SW and 9810SW.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,370 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 795 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 575 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 96 sq. ft.
- Deck: 600 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 72 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 46' 6"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick