3 Car Craftsman Ranch Home Plan
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This inviting Craftsman ranch features a welcoming front porch and a screened porch and deck in back. Its carefully designed 1,800 square feet provide the feel and features of a much larger home plan.
- Upon entering the home, the dining room, which is open to both the entry and family room, is on the left.
- The sunny kitchen/breakfast room has a pantry and conveniently located laundry closet.
- Loaded with amenities such as a double step tray ceiling, the dramatic master suite features a sitting room and deluxe bath with "his and hers" walk-in closets. Secondary bedrooms share a hall bath.
- A family room with a fireplace is the center of activity on the main floor.
- The bonus room over the garage adds 800 square feet when built and the optional lower level gives you 1,800 square foot of expansion.
- Related Plans: Get a 2-car garage with house plan 20097GA (1,700 square feet) and 2018GA (1,787 sq. ft. with a shed dormer).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 480 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,900 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 148 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 72' 1"
- Max ridge height: 21' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 693 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick