3 Car Craftsman with Options
About This Plan
- A charming craftsman exterior highlights this house plan with multiple versions based on previous client's requests.
- The covered front porch opens to a 2-story foyer with a private den off to the right.
- Beyond the curved stairs that lead to the second floor, you find the heart of the home comprised of a large great room with fireplace, eating nook and gourmet kitchen with a huge island. Three sets of sliding doors open this area up to the covered deck.
- On the second floor, the deluxe master suite enjoys its own private covered deck, a massive walk-in closet as well as a spa bath retreat.
- Two bedrooms share the other bath while an overlook, laundry room and large bonus space with storage complete this level.
- A spacious unfinished lower level gives you room for expansion.
- Related Plans: Simplify to a 2-car garage and an alternate exterior with house plan 23302JD (2,823 sq. ft.).
- Get a crawlspace foundation with house plans 23296JD (master down), 23272JD (2,387 sq. ft.), 2356JD (2,823 sq. ft.).
- Skip the lower level with house plan 23491JD (3,218 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,420 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,620 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 724 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss