Craftsman Bungalow with Options
About This Plan
- A charming craftsman exterior highlights this house plan made for a narrow lot.
- The covered front porch opens to a two story foyer with a private den off to the right.
- Beyond the curved stairs that lead to the second floor, you find the heart of the home comprised of a large great room, eating nook and gourmet kitchen with a huge island. Three sets of double doors open this area up to the covered patio.
- On the second floor, the deluxe master suite enjoys its own private covered deck, a romantic fireplace and a massive closet as well as a spa bath retreat.
- Two bedrooms share a Jack & Jill bath while a loft, laundry room and large bonus space complete this level.
- Related Plans: Get a master-down with house plan 23296JD and downsize with house plan 23272JD.
Get a basement with house plans 23463JD (3-car garage) and 2356JD (2-car garage).
- Gain a larger version with house plan 23491JD (3,218 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,823 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,423 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 180 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 414 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss