Attractive 3 Bedroom Bungalow Plan
About This Plan
- Shakes, stone and an interesting window arrangement give this Craftsman home plan a unique look.
- Double doors off the foyer open to a quiet den with views that face front.
- The kitchen enjoys a huge island that adds extra counter space.
- From the island you can see the fireplace in the great room, thanks to the open floor plan.
- A covered patio extends across the whole width of the home.
- The deluxe master bedroom suite is vaulted and has a huge walk-in shower.
- Two additional bedrooms share a jack and jill bathroom.
- The bonus room is large with vaulted ceilings.
- Related Plans: Get a master-down with house plan 23296JD and downsize with house plan 23272JD (2,387 sq. ft.) and 23302JD (2,823 sq. ft.).
- Get a basement with house plans 23463JD (3-car garage) and 2356JD (2-car garage).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,218 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,432 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,786 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 64' 6"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 583 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Bonus Room
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery