3-Car Modern Garage Apartment with Balcony
About This Plan
- This modern house plan is great for a mountain home or a lake house.
- On the main level, a 10' by 8' single bay and a 16' by 8' 2-car bay get your vehicles inside. A person door on the back-right wall gets you in on foot.
- Lining the back of the garage are two separate spaces. A third space has mechanicals.
- Stairs run along the side and take you to the living room with a sloped ceiling (the heights goes from 7' along the back to 13' along the front).
- A peninsula gives you seating for 3 and helps provide separation from the living room.
- Two bedrooms share the bath and a laundry room is conveniently located to each of them.
- A pair of doors on the front wall take you to the 33' by 5' front deck.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate version with house plan 680087VR (1,195 sq. ft.) and get a 1 bedroom version with house plan 68541VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,329 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 249 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,080 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 831 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 13' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick