Contemporary 2-Bed House Plan Under 1200 Square Feet with Drive-Under Parking
About This Plan
- This contemporary house plan is great for a mountain home or a lake house and gives you 2 beds, 1 bath and 1,195 square feet of heated living.
- On the main level, matching 10' by 8' overhead doors get your vehicles access to the 965 square feet of parking inside. A person door on the back-right wall gets you in on foot with stairs going up along the side.
- The stairs deposit you in the living room with a sloped ceiling that is open to the kitchen with a peninsula giving you casual seating for up to three.
- Two bedrooms share the bath and a laundry room is conveniently located to each of them.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 68541VR and 68779VR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,195 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 115 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,080 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 4"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 965 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 7' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 2.5 on 12