3-Story House Plan with Bonus Room Third Level
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Shake siding, stone accents, and horizontal siding blend beautifully on the exterior of this 3-story house plan, where an open gable front porch sends a welcoming message to visitors.
- The main level consists of the shared living spaces, along with the 3-car, tandem garage that enters into a mudroom with a coat closet. A rear-facing den includes a full bath and could serve as a guest bedroom, if preferred.
- Coffered ceilings in the great room and dining room add an elegant touch, and a butler's pantry links the dining room to the kitchen, while offering additional workspace when entertaining.
- Upstairs, french doors reveal the master bedroom, where a corner fireplace warms the room. The en suite features dual vanities, along with a walk-in closet that connects with the laundry room.
- Three additional bedrooms reside on the second level; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- Discover a bonus room on the third level - included in the total living area - as well as a powder bath and additional storage space.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,613 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,734 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,877 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 1,022 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 642 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0" 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12